Internet web sites are very common these days and a great way to promote
yourself, your business or your works. The best way to make money on your works is through self promotion and the
web should to be part of that. A simple web site can get you a World Wide audience.
We recommend basic websites, which include.
How Do You Create A Web Pages?
Here is an example
There are many web hosting companies that allow the do-it-yourself'er to
save costs and take more control. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Custom, linked pages
- Style sheets
- Domain name registration
- Web hosting service
- Scanned images
- Keep it simple, give the deatils about your book and where to purchase
- Identify your goals for the site and ensure they are clearly met
- Keep picture images small, jpg less than 100k (large images load slowly
- PayPal can allow you to sell through your site easily. Check the PayPal site for details
- Ecommerce sites should be professionally made
- If you are NOT technical, pay a web professional
- Fancy cost extra and does not make a good return (in my option)